Reviews about Cake Tella’s Baileys cakes
If you have tried our Baileys cakes, let us know how we did on Google Review here! Else, you can find out what our past customers have said about our baileys ice cream cake below.
Ordered Bailey Chocolate Ice Cream Cake, it is sooooo delicious!! 😋 Will definitely reorder again to try different cakes from them!
Winnie Ng on Google Review (5 stars)
Amazing ice cream cake, I picked chocolate Bailey for a new year Eve dinner and everyone loved it, the cake layer was soaked with whiskey (I guess) and with the sweetness of ice cream, just so good.
Kelyin Tor on Google Review (5 stars)
I don’t really like cakes or sweet stuffs. Come across Cake Tella in FB and decided to give it a try. Bought a BAILEYS VALRHONA CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE for my sister birthday. The cake tastes really good, the chocolate ice cream taste better than those premium chocolate ice-creams we can get in branded shops. For sure will buy again.
Janice Ng on Google Review (5 stars)
Baileys Ice Cream Cake Recipe
For sponge cake,
- 100g sugar
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g chocolate spread
- 2 eggs
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
For ice cream,
- 300g dark chocolate ice cream
- 300g chocolate ice cream
- 300g coffee ice cream
- 300g vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp of Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tbsp of Baileys Irish Cream (for drizzling)
- Chocolate sauce (for drizzling)
- Cocoa powder (for dusting)
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and butter till it becomes light. Once combined, add the chocolate spread and one egg. Mix well before continuing to add the second egg into the mixture.
- In another bowl, mix the flour and baking powder. Once done, add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture in batches and combine it using the folding method. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure that the mixture is evenly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin and bake it for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the middle part of the cake.
- After it is baked, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool inside the cake tin for 10 minutes. Once it is slightly cooled, remove it from the cake tin and transfer it to a cooling rack to cool.
- After the sponge cake is cooled, spread the dark chocolate ice cream above it. Ensure that the ice cream is levelled by using a spatula to smooth out the top. Once it is smoothened out, wrap it up with a cling wrap and place it in the freezer to chill for at least 1 hour. Repeat this process with the chocolate ice cream and coffee ice cream.
- While the coffee ice cream layer is chilling in the fridge, combine the vanilla ice cream and Baileys Irish Cream. It is important to work quickly to prevent the ice cream from melting. Once done, spread the vanilla ice cream mixture above the coffee ice cream layer. Smooth it out, wrap it with cling wrap, and place it in the freezer for at least 6 hours (preferably overnight).
- Garnish the cake by drizzling Baileys Irish cream and chocolate sauce, and dusting it with cocoa powder.
- Before serving, place the plate in the freezer for it to chill. This prevents the ice cream cake from melting. Remove the ice cream cake from the cake tin and slice with a warm knife to ensure that the cuts are clean.