Oreo Ice Cream Cake (Non Alcohol) (Same Day)
Inspired by Oreo Mcflurry
Oreo Ice Cream, Chocolate moist, Oreo Crumbles, Lotus Biscuit
Indulge in a childhood favourite with our Oreo Ice Cream Cake. This creamy treat is a stack of vanilla ice cream loaded with crushed Oreo cookies, layered with a rich chocolate moist cake and a crumbly Lotus biscuit base.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect dessert for anyone who loves Oreo cookies. It’s perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a special occasion or just a casual get-together with friends. So grab a fork and let’s dive into this childhood favourite.
Comes decorated as shown in the photo:
– cake message (max. 5 words)
– 6 inch (3 chocolate peanut butter balls)
– 8 inch (5 chocolate peanut butter balls)
– 2 pop rock choc men
Comes inclusive with:
– 1 ice bag
– 1 steel knife
– 1 firework candle
– 1 big candle
1. Contains egg and dairy.
2. Peanut Butter is used as Cake Message.
3. Cake is meant to be eaten directly from fridge or freezer.
4. Adding on Ice bag & Ice Pack would give you another 1-2 hour of buffer time.
|Product Type||Transporting Instruction||Storage Lifespan|
|Non Ice Cream Cakes||Max 2 hours in air conditioned space||Max 5 days in fridge|
|Ice Cream Cakes||Max 1 hour in air conditioned space with dry ice||Max 2 weeks in freezer|
|Truffle Cubes||Max 3 hours in ice pack||Max 1 week in fridge / 1 month in freezer|