Martell Noblige Orange Truffle Cubes (OUTSTATION)
Experience the sophistication and refinement of Martell Noblige, a truly exceptional cognac.
- Delivery Via Coldtrucks to selected state which Delivery Rider will send to your doorstep
- Items will be shipped out weekly(on selected date) from our shop to delivery partner, and reach within 7 working days
- Delivery company will attempt maximum 2 deliveries to your location, otherwise you have to collect from their HQ
- Temperature Sensitive item, please keep refrigerated
- Changes to order must be done 3 working days in advance.
- Not available to Sabah & Sarawak
As you take a bite of the smooth, velvety chocolate, the rich and complex flavors of Martell Noblige cognac and refreshing orange start to unfold on your tongue. The chocolate is perfectly balanced with the bold, fruity notes of the cognac, while the orange adds a hint of zesty freshness. Every bite is a burst of flavor that tantalizes the senses and leaves you wanting more. The combination of the finest chocolate and the exceptional quality of Martell Noblige cognac make these truffles a truly indulgent treat that is sure to satisfy any chocolate lover’s cravings.
The perfect gift for any chocolate lover. So go ahead and indulge in the extraordinary taste of Martell Noblige. You deserve it.
Main Ingredients: Martell Noblige, Dark Chocolate, Cream, Orange Zest
Storage Temperature: 10°C or below
Shelf Life: 1 Week Chilled, 1 Month Frozen
Contents: 25 pcs (200g)
Ice gel pack and insulated pouch provided
1. Contains egg and dairy.
2. Peanut Butter is used as Cake Message.
3. Cake is meant to be eaten directly from fridge or freezer.
4. Adding on Ice bag & Ice Pack would give you another 1-2 hour of buffer time.
|Product Type||Transporting Instruction||Storage Lifespan|
|Non Ice Cream Cakes||Max 2 hours in air conditioned space||Max 5 days in fridge|
|Ice Cream Cakes||Max 1 hour in air conditioned space with dry ice||Max 2 weeks in freezer|
|Truffle Cubes||Max 3 hours in ice pack||Max 1 week in fridge / 1 month in freezer|